From Textus Receptus
See Also: Old Testament
- 3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
- 4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
- 7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
- 10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
- 11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
- 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
- 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
- 16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
- 21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
- 24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
- 25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
- 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
- 31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
- 32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
- 34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
- 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
- 46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.