From Textus Receptus
(New page: Rules for Editing *1) You must be a Born Again Christian *2) You must believe that we are saved by Christ's substitutionary death on the Cross and that His blood alone can save us from...)
m (Protected "Bible:About" [edit=autoconfirmed:move=autoconfirmed])
Revision as of 10:33, 26 October 2008
Rules for Editing
- 1) You must be a Born Again Christian
- 2) You must believe that we are saved by Christ's substitutionary death on the Cross and that His blood alone can save us from our sin. That we become saved by God's grace alone and not of our own merits or good works.
- 3) You must believe in eternal punishment for unrepentant sinners in a literal hell forever and eternal reward for those repentant in a literal heaven forever.
- 4) You must believe in the necessity of Christian Holiness, sexual purity, moral uprightness according to scripture. You must be an active Christian, i.e. someone whose lifestyle is backed up by their beliefs.
- 5) You must believe in the Trinity; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit all of whom are God, total immersion in Baptism, not sprinkling, and have a desire to see others saved and to know the Word of God.
- 6) You must believe that Jesus was born of a Virgin, was and is Jehovah the Son in the flesh, and that He died on a cross, was buried, and rose again on the third day, ascended into heaven and is presently seated on the right hand of the Father.
- 7) You must believe in the existence and reality of Satan and Demons
- 8) You must believe that man sinned in the Garden of Eden ruining his race
- 9) You must believe that God created the world in six literal days approximately 4000 B.C (or at least under 10,000 years).
- 10) You must believe that the theory of a pre Adamic race is flawed.
- 11) You must believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
You must believe that the following institutions, doctrines, and fads, are corrupt and evil being contrary to Gods design and plan:
Roman Catholicism and its branches (Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox etc), Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventism, Word of Faith (blab it and grab it), Toronto Blessing, Pensacola Outpouring, Anglo Iraelism (British Israel), Islam, Christian Science, Freemasonry, Mormonism, Judaism, Rosicrucianism, Satanism, Scientology, Unitarianism, Voodoo, Reincarnation, Yoga, New Age, Witchcraft, Astrology, Acupuncture, Charms, Spells, Amulets, Fortunetelling, Divination, Mediums, Psychics, Clairvoyants, Palmistry, Tarot, I Ching, Hypnosis, Horoscope, Zodiac, Modern humanism, Agnosticism, Atheism, and Evolution.
What you must believe about the Bible
- You must believe that the KJV Bible is infallible, without error, and has no contradictions.
- You must believe that the Greek Textus Receptus and the Hebrew Massoretic Texts are the Word of God and that the King James Version is the best English representative of the originals, and is therefore the Word of God.
- You must believe that the Bible is inspired by God and not man
- You must believe that the bible comprises of 66 Books only and that the Apocrypha is not the Word of God
- You must believe and be convinced that modern versions based on the USB or Westcott and Hort Style manuscripts are corrupt.
- You must believe that the Old Testament feasts and traditions are of God's design and not borrowed from Pagans or other cultures.
- You must believe that to tamper with God's Word, by adding to or subtracting from it, is serious sin, and will cause upon that individual the wrath of God and eternal damnation.
- You must believe that a literal translation is the only true way to translate the bible and all other methods such as dynamic equivalency or paraphrases are not adequate.
- You must not be actively involved in other translation efforts that incorporate any of the above manuscripts or methods of translation, unless you have repented and desire to expose such error.